Electron Tubes and Associated Hardware
Includes Rectifying Tubes; Photoelectric Tubes; Electron Vibrator Tubes.
Excludes Transistors; Tube Sockets; X-ray Tubes; Semiconductor Devices and Associated Hardware.
Federal Supply Group:
FSG 59 Electrical and Electronic Equipment Components
Note-Mounting hardware, included in classes of this group, includes such specially designed items as brackets, holders, retainers, etc. Excluded from classes in this group are such hardware items as screws (Class 5305), bolts (Class 5306), studs (Class 5307), washers (Class 5310), rivets (Class 5320), and other common items indexed to specific classes, other than in Group 59. The FSC indexes and structure will govern the classification of items used on or with mounting hardware cited above.
Supply Items Included in Federal Supply Class 5960
- ELECTRON TUBE 14327 Items
- An inclosure, including two or more electrodes, in which a flow of electrons may occur through a vacuum or a contained gas. The electronic conduction takes place either by means of electrons emitted from a cathode or by ionization of the contained gas. Includes phototubes (photoemissive type only), Geiger-Mueller tubes, traveling wave tubes, cathode ray tubes and microwave tubes (Klystron, magnetron, or the like). Excludes items whose primary purpose is to produce light energy. Also excludes PHOTOELECTRIC CELL; and SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICE (as modified).
- VISOR,CATHODE RAY TUBE 158 Items
- An item specifically designed to be attached around the face of a cathode ray tube to exclude light, thereby aiding visibility of the image.
- CASE,ELECTRON TUBE 27 Items
- A case specifically designed to hold one or more electron tubes. For cases specifically designed to inclose magnetic items, such as magnetron type electron tubes, for shipping and storage, see CASE, SHIPPING AND STORAGE, MAGNETICALLY SHIELDED.
- COUPLER,ELECTRON TUBE 35 Items
- A coupler specifically designed to be inserted between an electron tube, such as a magnetron, and another item, such as a transmission line.
- SHIELD,ELECTRON TUBE 1042 Items
- An item specifically designed to be placed partially or completely around an electron tube for the purpose of shielding against electrical or mechanical interference or physical damage. May include mounting facilities. See also COVER (as modified); HOUSING (as modified) and VISOR (as modified).
- ION TRAP,CATHODE RAY TUBE 13 Items
- A magnetic or electromagnetic device designed to be attached to the outer surface of a cathode ray tube for the specific purpose of preventing the negatively charged ions from reaching the luminescent cathode ray tube screen. It is used as a preventative measure against ion screen discoloration.
- RETAINER,ELECTRON TUBE 1069 Items
- An item specifically designed to restrain the movement of an electron tube when the latter is mounted in another item, normally a tube socket. Includes clamps, clips, and similar restraining devices specifically designed for this function.
- SHIELD,ELECTRON TUBE,MULTIPLE 33 Items
- An item specifically designed to be placed over two or more ELECTRON TUBE for purpose of shielding against electrical and/or mechanical interferences. See also SHIELD, ELECTRON TUBE.
- ELECTRON TUBES,MATCHED 49 Items
- A grouping of two or more separate electron tubes which have been matched together for a given characteristic such as transconductance. The matched values must be equal or within a specified tolerance. Includes only those tubes designed and specifically tested to provide a desired function. Excludes transistors, semiconductor devices and electron tubes which may be of an identical type but do not meet the above requirements.
- INSERT,ELECTRON TUBE SHIELD 108 Items
- A metallic item specifically designed to be inserted into a SHIELD, ELECTRON TUBE and to contact the electron tube envelope for the purpose of dissipating heat by conduction to the tube shield.
Stock Items with Pictures